SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
Person required would assist in marketing and administration for a professional services
company throughout Ireland and Europe. The role will have a mix of administration and
sales and marketing support activities.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the programme and cost.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Supporting 3 people in the function
- Assisting with the creation and support of offline events
- Assistance with the roll out of specific marketing and PR campaigns including online newsletters, polls, press releases and competitions
- Identifying and entering relevant Industry Awards
- Update Social Media
- Business development networking, sales and existing database of customers
- Accessing the prior year’s marketing activities and developing/implementing
marketing plan for 2011
- SWOT analysis of existing plans
- Review of current marketing activities
- Customer and market analysis
- Cost benefit analysis of marketing activities
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns and direct marketing campaigns
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a sales and marketing function
- Excellent computer literacy
- Appreciation for good design
- A 3rd level qualification in Marketing would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills as you will be representing the brand at events
- An ability to get things done
- Experience in presales or telesales an advantage
- Excellent Computer skills knowledge of Office
- Database management
- Internet familiarity especially social media
- Fluency in English
- Personal characteristics: Trustworthy, good people skills.
Participants will gain experience in:
- Marketing and building a business across Europe.
- Building and managing customer databases, managing mailshots.
- Customer Service, dealing with and solving customer queries.
- Manufacturing and assembling personalised books.
- Communicating with customers, taking orders over the phone.
- Customer relationship management
- Web Site
- Business Development
- Social Media