This company has expanded to as many as 28 clinics across Cork, Dublin, Galway, Kildare,
Kilkenny, Limerick, Waterford and Wexford. They are a fresh, innovative and forward
thinking private Chartered Physiotherapy provider.
They focus on providing exceptional clinical excellence and great customer service to their
patients. They offer a range of expert services to our patients and their Chartered
Physiotherapists engage in continual evidence-based education programmes in order to
remain at the top of their profession, so you can be assured of high quality care.
All of their Physiotherapists are Chartered, which means they are either Members of the
Irish regulatory body for Physiotherapy – the ISCP, or the UK regulatory body for
Physiotherapy – the CSP. Their physios regularly partake in internal and recognised external
professional development courses to further their knowledge, expand their skill set and
expertise, and meet training guidelines set down by The Physio Company.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the programme and cost.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Assist clients in their treatments programmes to achieve the goals set for them as
specified by the Physiotherapist.
- Preparation of clients for therapy
- Setting up equipment
- Instruct client in exercise therapy and in use of mobility aids
- Offering encouragement to clients
- Monitor progress of clients and reporting to the physiotherapist
- Administrative duties
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year)
- Preferably has a prior internship experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English
- Good level of MS Office programs
Location: Dublin Ireland
Start date(s): Rolling start date