This organisation provides free services to children and adults with disabilities and their
families from 40 locations in 14 counties. Covering childhood to adulthood their expert
teams work with the individual and their family on a plan for each life stage.
Their services for children and their families cover all aspects of a child’s physical,
educational, and social development from early infancy through adolescence. For adults
they offer a range of services covering personal development, independent living, supported
employment, social and leisure activities.
The demand for their services continues to increase throughout Ireland. They have set the
challenging goal of meeting these needs by providing a full range of high quality services,
and expanding into local communities.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email email@example.com for more details on the programme and cost.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Assist clients in their treatments programmes to achieve the goals set for them as
specified by the Physiotherapist.
- Preparation of clients for therapy
- Setting up equipment
- Instruct client in exercise therapy and in use of mobility aids
- Offering encouragement to clients
- Monitor progress of clients and reporting to the physiotherapist
- Administrative duties
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year)
- Preferably has a prior internship experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English
- Good level of MS Office programs
Location: Dublin Ireland
Start date(s): Rolling start date