Performing Art (Music) Internship
This institution is a home of musical excellence and dynamism, a place of teaching and
learning which consistently achieves its objective of transmitting and maintaining the
highest standards of performance and appreciation in all musical disciplines. Founded in
1848 it is Ireland’s oldest musical institution.
As a national thirty-two county institution, it embodies and reflects the traditions and
heritage of Irish musicianship. The teaching staff includes many international and national
prizewinners, members of the National Symphony Orchestra of Ireland and the RTÉ Concert
Orchestra and many individuals whose names have become synonymous with music
education in Ireland.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email email@example.com for more details on the programme and cost.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Invigilator of exams
- Participation in master classes and concerts
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year)
- Preferably has a prior internship experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English
- Candidates should have musical ability
- A very strong preference is for candidates who can play classical instrument
Location: Dublin Ireland
Start date(s): Rolling start date