This museum was launched in 2011 with a public appeal for historic objects. The response to
that appeal illustrates the generosity of the Irish people: today there are over 5,000 artefacts
in the collection.
Named as “Dublin’s best museum experience” by the Irish Times, the museum has been
nominated for the European Museum of the Year Awards and has just been granted full
Their goal is not to sell an ideology but simply to remember the past.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email email@example.com for more details on the programme and cost.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data collection
- Exhibit design and execution
- General admin
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year) of arts management, cultural studies,
museum studies, marketing, history or similar
- Preferably has a prior internship experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn and result oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English
- Good level of MS Office programs
Location: Dublin Ireland
Start date(s): Rolling start date