ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING – WEB DESIGN/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
This is a small but mighty environmental engineering group that works providing sustainable and feasible solutions and plays a leading role in-putting these solutions into practice. They deliver high quality services to our clients, fully balancing their specific environmental and economic needs.
They provide professional advice on legislative, financial, technical and procurement aspects of all projects.
They are looking for a Website Design and Social Media intern. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Redesign and refresh current website based on input from Managing Director
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and social media
- Ad hoc marketing and administration duties as required
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the programme and cost.
- Undergraduate students (3rd or 4th year)
- Preferably has a prior internship experience Team player with strong communication skills Eager to learn and result oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English Good level of MS Office programs
- Experience with HTML/Web design programs
Location: City in mid-Ireland
Start date(s): Rolling start date