ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT – MARKETING / DIGITAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
This role of this Internship is to support the department manager in the end-to-end process of the Contract Services Department hiring process.
This role provides highly ambitious and motivated candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of an established team in fast paced company working in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech sector. Learning outcomes of the internship will include learning new software systems ATS and CRM, exposure to digital marketing and mentoring from a dynamic team of colleagues and management.
To apply for these positions, quote the Internship code on your query. To start an application, click on the ’Apply Now’ button below. Email email@example.com for more details on the programme and cost.
- Updating and managing all candidate and client activity through an Applicant Tracking System and CRM
- Advertise and create push campaigns across multiple platforms to attract new candidates
- Preparing and formatting candidate biographies
- Preparing and sending requests for feedback to clients Assist in creating job postings
- Compile weekly metrics
- Liaise closely with our sales and client engagement team
- Create an exceptional candidate experience: every interaction with candidates promotes the Team Horizon brand
- Assist with scheduling candidates for interviews
- Create materials for candidate interviews
- Any other duties assigned by your manager
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team;
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Strong administration skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office
- packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- High levels of professionalism and integrity;